My translation clients are institutions or professionals in the laboratory technology sector who need translations for scientific, technical and medical research. Below are some examples of the organizations I work for on a regular basis.
- University and CNRS laboratories
- Private and public companies in the Earth and Life Sciences domain
- Translation agencies
- Small and medium-sized companies
- International NGOs
- Governmental organizations
Some scientific and technical translation projects
- Medical protocols, pharmaceutical studies
- Health and safety policies
- Various technical documents
o Safety data sheets for chemical products,
o Technical and scientific instruments for chemistry: specialization in vacuum techniques,
o Laboratory instrumentation.
- Technical documentation: application notes, technical journals, specifications, white papers, catalogs, product descriptions, technical posters.
- Geological, geochemical and geophysical studies for French-speaking governmental organizations
Other scientific projects
- Design of brochures for the CNRS and the University of Lorraine
- Graphic design and installation of web sites for scientific conferences
- Management of conference organization